Did you know that The Red Cow Inn boasts one of the longest carvery counters in Ireland?
In addition to the selection of hand carved roasted meats and traditional accompaniments, the Red Cow Inn boasts an international foods section, plus a sandwich and salad counter. In the lounge there is daily a la carte breakfast and steakhouse menu to choose from too.
The Red Cow Inn prides itself on using only the best seasonal produce in the preparation of its dishes. It also endeavours where possible to source all ingredients locally. Our full traceable 100% Irish meat comes from Bob Burkes Butchers in West Limerick and our fish is supplied by Atlantis seafoods and sourced from Kilmore Quay.
Enjoy some of our many Special Offers*
- Start the mornings with us and choose your Mid-morning treat with Tea/Coffee & Scone only €3.95 or Mid-morning delight - Cappuccino/Latte & Scone only €4.95
- Lunchtime Fiesta - Every Tuesday and Thursday it is Burrito Day in the Red Cow Inn for only €10.95
- Check out our Special Combo - 6oz Sirloin Steak Sizzler with a Pint of Hop House for only €16.95
- Weekend Special - Homemade 8oz Prime Irish Steak Burger with a Pint of Hop House available Friday & Saturday for only €14.75
- Carvery Special available Monday to Friday and includes Main course, Dessert, Tea/Coffee only €16.95
- Have you seen our Sunday Special? Available every Sunday from 12pm to 3pm and includes Main Course & Dessert & Tea/Coffee with family entertainment only €16.95
*Terms & Conditions Apply